Thursday 1 November 2007

random rant..

gah, it's been a stressful two weeks, and when the stress levels rachet up, i start craving my microwave oven. there are tons of recipes i want to try, and ever since i saw a stack of gorgeous mini tart moulds, i've been wanting to bake tartlettes.

These Lime Curd Tarts and Butterscotch Tart, for one (or two), look darned tempting and delish, and these Butter Tarts look soooo sinfuly good, and come with the added benefit that they can be made with a muffin tin.
and speaking of muffins....
These Carrot Cupcakes look totally delicious, and i've already earmarked a orange-almond cake recipe my mum clipped from the newspapers to make into cupcakes. Add to that the fact that there were soooo many cool and exciting recipes that I've seen this week bloghopping, I just wish i knew more people, so that I could keep baking and giving away the food so that I can keep baking and giving and baking....

raar. I want my kitchen!

No comments: